| Episode 44|
Fifth MidnightFrogs Anniversary Hangout
Living in the Jacob Whale
- Getting out of our contract with Broadband Corp, signing with Screenwave
- Status on current LPs - The Last of Us, Bloodborne, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time 3D, Harvest Moon, Skies of Arcadia
- Patron podcast
- Punch-Out Wii's Something Awful thread voted gold
- Ask Deep Dash and Crazy Twilight 3rd anniversary
- Thorn and Jacob music channel
- Discussion on game development and marketing
- Written with Olivia, got the excitement back
- VA switch-up: Shaz, Revy Moonshine
- Jacob and Jon's new usernames
- Ask GiroDoro - laptop breaking and puking
- Thorn's computer crashes
- Sounded like my dad when he left
- Tamama's pregnancy
- We almost took the birth too far
- "Apex Predator", "Baby Come Back"
- Original Shurara episodes are fucking stupid
- No "i" in "team"
- "Look at Your Boobs"
- Jerry Curl
- Albatross, Eater of Worlds
- "Velocity Bird"
- Robobo is Pibot
Q&A and Shooting the Shit
- The podcast takes its title from the discussion of Tamama giving birth in SFA21.
- The preshow recordings, which birthed the recurring "special guest athlete" joke in the episode, was uploaded to Thorn's Archives.
- ShadowKitten would be unable to record for Koyuki due to a house fire, so the role would instead go to Thaichestnuts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.