|Released||November 30, 2013|
|Recorded||June 9, 2011 - November 30, 2013|
|Genre||Hardcore Pop (Punk Rock, Post-Punk, Alternative Rock, Noise Pop, Noise Rock, Experimental)|
|ThornBrain music chronology|
The Right Way to do Everything
Nobody Cares Unless You're Pretty or Dying
* - Nobody Cares... album track
** - Nobody Cares... album outtake
*** - Spider exclusive
- "Spider (Extended Version)" ***
- "Let's Make a Martyr (demo)" ***
- "Headcase" **
- "An O in Hell" **
- "What a Way to Go" *
- "Synthscape (Tribalism excerpt)" *
- "I Forgot (2009 instrumental demo)" ***
- "Hang On, I Got This" *
- "Requiem" *** (Jaz Coleman)
- "Ex Lion Tamer" *** (Bruce Gilbert, Graham Lewis, Colin Newman, and Robert Gotobed)
- "Blackout" *** (Emma Anderson)
- "Don't Dub Me (Don't Hear Me excerpt)" *
All songs written by Austin Scholl except where indicated.
The cover art is a cropped version of the 1926 painting "Der Geizhals" by Margret Hofheinz-Döring. Spider was originally planned as a companion to Thorn's shelved album Geizhals, which would have taken its name from the painting.
All instruments, programming and vocals performed by Austin Scholl, except a vocal appearance by Radhames Contreras and his mother in "Don't Dub Me".