| Episode 27|
Do You Know What You're Fucking Watching?
Lost in Boston
- Our Christmases and New Year's
- Parabolic Butt Theorem
- Tempe's new broken laptop
- Thorn's Top 5 Albums of 2011:
- 5: The Fall - Ersatz GB
- 4: John Foxx & The Maths - Interplay
- 3: The Horrors - Skying
- 2: Tom Waits - Bad As Me
- 1: They Might Be Giants - Join Us
- TheStrawhatNO! updates
- The second anniversary of TheMidnightFrogs
- Relatively stable lineup this year
- Yoshi and Thorn interviewed on The Abridged Community
- Sgt Frog Abridging Contest winner
- deathlymuffins - Sgt Frog Christmas Special One-Shot Extravaganza Party
- Season 2 will be shortened; the last three episodes and the movie still going as planned
- Hidden in the Code never came back, and Yoshi has long since retired the idea.
- Thorn notes that he was very pissy and depressed during the period this and the previous podcasts aired, and holding the Sgt Frog abridging contest at the time may have been a bad idea, and as such he took them down from the main channel after some viewer backlash and personal embarrassment. He later reuploaded them to his archive channel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.