Bad Audition Hour
Superman'd Out the Window
Jumped out of Bed, Fell Through the Floor is the fifth episode of the Fatty Time podcast. It aired January 2, 2010, and was hosted by DFatman, ThornBrain, and Mugiwara Yoshi with Madcapoperator. Yoshi joins the show right after Favorite Songs of 2010, and MCO has to leave ten minutes later.
- Today's events
- Upcoming work of the new year
- The Hero of Time review
- Fatman's Fucked-Up but True Story
- Grammar Nazi Thorn
- New Year's Moments
- Favorite songs of 2010 + runner-up
- The Do's and Don'ts of Submitting for a Voice Acting Role
- Bad Audition Hour
- Thorn's Album of the Year + runner-up
- Favorite Movie of the Decade
- Worst Movie of the Decade
- Worst Fan-Movie of the Decade
- Favorite Game of the Decade
- Fatman's story of getting Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Worst Game of the Decade
- Things to look forward to this upcoming year
- Sgt Frog Abridged status
- Audition video tags
- ThePS2God auditions for Omiyo
- Superchang847 auditions for Paul Moriyama
- Tamama Sings
- The podcast takes its name from a remark made during Fatman's story of getting Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
- The podcast aired the day the TheMidnightFrogs' channel was made, and the picture used in the podcast is the team logo.
- The music that opens the podcast is a remix Thorn made of Fatman's original theme for Sgt Frog Abridged.
- ThePS2God goes from being mocked for his Paul Moriyama audition to being hired for his Omiyo audition in the span of the episode. He would be removed from the team before the character appeared. See also SFA2R - Staff Change.
- SuperChang847 was also hired at the end of the episode for his Paul audition. He too would be replaced before Paul was introduced in Sgt Frog Abridged - Episode 10. SuperChang was the last voice actor hired during this first wave of auditions to remain on the cast list at the time.
- Thorn would consider this to be a favorite Fatty Time episode if Fatman didn't use his "Irish accent" for the first 15 minutes. That's still not saying much.