Bad Audition Hour
Superman'd Out the Window
- Today's events
- Upcoming work of the new year
- The Hero of Time review
- Fatman's Fucked-Up but True Story
- Grammar Nazi Thorn
- New Year's Moments
- Favorite songs of 2010 + runner-up
- The Do's and Don'ts of Submitting for a Voice Acting Role
- Bad Audition Hour
- Thorn's Album of the Year + runner-up
- Favorite Movie of the Decade
- Worst Movie of the Decade
- Worst Fan-Movie of the Decade
- Favorite Game of the Decade
- Fatman's story of getting Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Worst Game of the Decade
- Things to look forward to this upcoming year
- Sgt Frog Abridged status
- Audition video tags
- ThePS2God auditions for Omiyo
- Superchang847 auditions for Paul Moriyama
- Tamama Sings
- The podcast takes its name from a remark made during Fatman's story of getting Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
- ThePS2God goes from being mocked for his Paul audition to being hired for his Omiyo audition in the span of the episode.
- Thorn would consider this to be a favorite Fatty Time episode if Fatman didn't use his "Irish accent" for the first 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.