Created and Voiced By
The blog was made into an audio series on June 25, 2012. The episodes are played as Giroro and Dororo sitting in front of a laptop in Giroro's tent late at night, answering the questions while relaxing and drinking soda. Thorn confirmed during one of Yoshi's Super Smash Bros. Brawl streams that the series is canonical within SFA; SFA18 revealed that it is set immediately after the abridged series ends.
- Episode 1: Your Brother is Chewy - June 25, 2012
- Episode 2: And I'd Kill Keroro - July 6, 2012
- Episode 3: This is the Fucking Interlude - July 27, 2012
- Episode 4: I Used to Have An Opinion on That - August 24, 2012
- The blog was directly inspired by Mugiwara Yoshi's Q&A blog, Ask Deep Dash and Crazy Twilight. Thorn was initially iffy on the idea behind Yoshi's blog, but found that he liked the result so much that he wanted to make his own. He went with Giroro and Dororo because Yoshi was not doing an SFA blog, which Thorn knew people would ask questions about (Yoshi has confirmed that they have), and because Yoshi was no longer invested in the series.
- The banner was drawn by Tumblr artist NelloNello, who primarily draws Sgt Frog slash fanart, particularly of Giroro and Dororo.