Created and Voiced By
The blog was made into an audio series on June 25, 2012. Early episodes are played as Giroro and Dororo sitting in front of a laptop in Giroro's tent late at night, answering the questions while relaxing and drinking soda. As of Episode 5 they are traveling the world investigating the time lock Garuru's Platoon set on Earth during the SFA series finale. Keroro also joined the cast at the end of Episode 7, and Kululu and Tamama will also join for Episodes 10 and 11. Thorn announced in a text update that the current story arc and first season will conclude with Episode 12.
- Episode 1: Your Brother is Chewy - June 25, 2012
- Episode 2: And I'd Kill Keroro - July 6, 2012
- Episode 3: This is the Fucking Interlude - July 27, 2012
- Episode 4: I Used to Have An Opinion on That - August 24, 2012
- Episode 5: If it Ever Becomes Concave, it was Surely an Accident - September 29, 2012
- Episode 6: Your Favourite Recipe For Toast - December 14, 2012
- Episode 7: You’re Gonna Take This Up You And You’re Gonna Like It - December 28, 2012
- Episode 8: I Remember That Day We Killed That Poodle - February 3, 2013
- Episode 9: The Full Experience of Anxiety - February 11, 2013
- Episode 10: Baby Vipers are Really Comfy - February 17, 2013
- The blog was directly inspired by Mugiwara Yoshi's Q&A blog, Ask Deep Dash and Crazy Twilight. Thorn was initially iffy on the idea behind Yoshi's blog, but found that he liked the result so much that he wanted to make his own. He went with Giroro and Dororo because Yoshi was not doing an SFA blog, which Thorn knew people would ask questions about (Yoshi has confirmed that they have), and because Yoshi was no longer invested in the series.
- The banner was drawn by Tumblr artist NelloNello, who primarily draws Sgt Frog slash fanart, particularly of Giroro and Dororo.